A-List Property Group can assist you with all your property management needs. We are
professional in our demeanour and we stride to achieve the maximum return, whilst having
exceptional tenants in your property, to ensure your investment is well cared for. Our team
is highly motivated to get the maximum return, and reduce vacancies, we do this by keeping
both parties happy with our friendly and upbeat attitude.
Why use a Property Manager?
– Remove all stress from the Landlord
– Keep rent levels up to current market
– Find tenant and process applications including conducting checks of employment
and previous rental history
– Ensure that rent conditions give landlord maximum benefits and returns
– Conduct thorough routine inspections of occupied premises
– Compile arrears list daily and follow up tenant until money is either received or serve
– Show properties to prospective tenants, prepare and sign the tenancy agreement for
– Ensure vacancies are in top condition to assist in obtaining the highest possible
rental within the shortest time frame possible
– Handling all problems associated with tenancy including maintenance/tradesman,
insurance claims, unhappy tenants, unsatisfactory routine inspections etc.
– Paying of all outgoings and approving of accounts before payment
– Checking vacating tenants, taking possession of property, collecting keys, inspecting
for damage and general condition. Making necessary deductions from the bond
– Authorising and supervising all repairs and maintenance unless advised otherwise
– Checking and approving all repairs and maintenance accounts received
– Setting of all rents receivable each time a property is ready for re-renting. Rentals
must keep abreast of increased outgoings.
The Renting Process
1. Decide to rent your property
2. Appoint an agent
3. Determine rental price and marketing strategies
4. Advertise and conduct open for inspections
5. Applications Processed and Applicant approved
6. Condition Report done, Residential tenancy agreement signed, Bond money paid and keys
7. Tenants move in
8. Routine inspections conducted
9. Maintenance and repairs are attended to throughout the tenancy
10. Tenant renews lease for a further fixed term or tenant gives notice to vacate
How we Control your Investment
Our priority is to keep you informed on what is happening in regards to your investment
property. Whether it be a repair, rent review, inspection or any other matter. We are
ALWAYS available to you and encourage you to call anytime to ensure your peace of mind.
Inspections are vital to your investment property to ensure the comfort and longevity of
your tenants. As part of our professional service to you, we conduct routine inspections to
ensure the property is being kept in a clean/tidy matter and to discuss any maintenance
issues with your tenants.
As a preference to you we conduct regular rental reviews with all of our properties. Due to
the rental market constantly changing, we have many occasions where we feel that an
investment property can get a higher return.
A-List Property Group deal with any disputes with your tenant in professionalism to reduce
tribunal appearances. We will always do our best to come to an agreement before having to
make an application to the tribunal. If however any disputes do continue through to the
tribunal, A-List Property Group will provide expert advice and representation to give you
peace of mind.
Our Package to You
– 24 hours 7 days a week service
– Extremely high level of service
– A rental assessment is professionally prepared to provide you with an accurate and
achievable identification of expected rental per month.
– Ongoing reporting in regards to your property.
– In depth tenant screening including; credit checks, reference checks and referencing
with the National Tenancies Database, plus your decision is final
– Ingoing photos to monitor the condition of your property
– Electronic transfer of funds to your bank account monthly
– Ongoing liaisons with tenants to ensure the properties condition is maintained and
that financial commitments are met
– Routine inspection conducted after 3 months when new tenants move in. Then
every 6 months thereafter to ensure your peace of mind
– A highly detailed Ingoing Property Condition Report
– Appropriate documentation prepared for tenancy and supervised when signing,
The Rental Agreement, Condition report, Bond lodgement form, special conditions
– Rent collection, receipting and maintaining accurate account ledgers
– The lodgement and claim (after vacating) of the tenant’s bond
– A highly detailed Outgoing Property Condition Report
– Arranging any necessary repairs and or cleaning after the tenants vacate
– Yearly rent reviews (where applicable)
– Organising repairs and maintenance to your property
– Payment of all your property outgoings (if requested)
– Arrears control
– Lease renewals
– Insurance claims
– Residential Tenancies Tribunal Attendance
And much more!