112 The Avenue MOUNT SAINT THOMAS, NSW 2500Sold
Dual Income Property
House Sold - MOUNT SAINT THOMAS NSW
This is a must see for all investors looking to have a dual income property or the first time buyers who would love another revenue to help pay the mortgage.
We are offering a full brick construction which once was originally a family home, now been converted with council approval into two separate units.
Consisting of one, three-bedroom unit and one, 2-bedroom unit, being separately metered with the combined rental potential of $750 per week.
A few features including updated kitchens & bathrooms, freshly painted exterior, reverse cycle air conditioning, gas & electric cooktops/hot water, large entertaining area to the front with a covered pergola and grass area to the rear, plenty under house storage, single garage with remote, extra car space & fully fenced and secure backyard.
Conveniently located within walking distance to local schools, Figtree Grove Shopping Centre, public transport and only a short drive to Wollongong CBD & local train station.
– Two units on one title (3 Bedroom & 2 Bedroom)
– Updated kitchens & bathrooms
– Potential rental income of $750 per week
– Gas & electric cooktops/hot water
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Freshly painted exterior
– Separately metered & council approved
– Front entertaining area with covered pergola & grass to the rear
– Fully fenced and secure, low maintenance
– Single garage with remote & extra car space
– Located within walking distance to Figtree Grove, local schools & public transport
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 481 m²
- Floor Area is 229.7 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon