131 Princes Highway BULLI, NSW 2516Sold
Extend, Rebuild or Simply Enjoy
House Sold - BULLI NSW
This freshly presented home offers an outstanding entry into this family orientated beach-side suburb. With a fabulous lifestyle appeal, this single level brick home provides great opportunity.
Featuring four bedrooms, two with built in-robes, large formal lounge & dining, updated kitchen, reverse cycle air-conditioning, freshly painted interior, new carpet throughout, family room overlooking the level backyard with the large in ground swimming pool, single carport with two extra car spaces, garden sheds and much more. Walking distance to your choice of McCauleys or Sandon Point beaches.
Situated on 676sqm block (approx) This property address offers an exciting project for buyers looking to extend, renovate or rebuild (STCA)
Take a 10 minute walk and be at Thirrouls railway station, Shopping Centre, Schools, library and cafes/eateries.
ATTENTION: During open for inspections, please park in “STURDEE AVE”
– Four bedrooms, two with built in robes
– Spacious formal living & dining w/ high ceilings
– New carpet & freshly painted throughout
– Updated kitchen w/ dishwasher
– In ground swimming pool w/ ample grass area
– Single carport w/ two extra car spaces
– Side access, garden sheds & storage space
– Set on the high side, on a level 676sqm block
– Easy access to McCauleys or Sandon point Beaches
– Move straight in w/ endless opportunity to extend or rebuild (STCA)
– Located within walking distance to Bulli & Thirroul Villages
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 676.7 m²