16 Barber Street BERKELEY, NSW 2506$575,000 - $600,000
Renovated home in the heart of Berkeley
House - BERKELEY NSW
Take this opportunity to secure this freshly renovated four-bedroom home for your growing family.
Situated in a quiet street on a near level 588m2 block, conveniently located to schools, shopping complexes, public transport, Lake Illawarra and only 12 minute drive to Wollongong CBD & University
Features include: brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher, updated bathroom with corner spa bath, freshly painted throughout, polished timber floors, separate living and dining room with another sitting area, covered entertainers deck, child and pet friendly backyard with side access and a single garage with an extra two car spaces.
This home is Ideal for the first home buyer, downsizer, or investor looking for a well-maintained property. Possibilities to add a granny flat to the rear (STCA)
– Four good size bedrooms with BIW to the master
– Brand new Kitchen with stainless steel appliances & gas cooking
– Updated bathroom with corner spa bath
– Separate living and dining with another sitting area
– Polished timber flooring throughout
– Single garage with two extra car spaces
– Covered entertaining deck
– Child and pet friendly backyard with potential to add granny flat (STCA)
– Located minute walk to local shops, transport, schools, 10 minute drive to Wollongong CBD & University