16 Rhondda Street BERKELEY, NSW 2506Sold $618,000
For the Growing Family
House Sold - BERKELEY NSW
Take the opportunity to secure this large four-bedroom home for your growing family.
Partially renovated and spread over two levels, with an open plan kitchen, living and dining area, open fire place, large theatre room or rumpus, two bathrooms, separate teenagers retreat or home office and plenty of storage throughout.
Perfect for entertaining with a north facing covered verandah which overlooks the pet & kid friendly back yard.
Located conveniently to schools, shopping complexes, public transport, Lake Illawarra and only 15 minutes to Wollongong CBD & 90 minutes to Sydney CBD.
– Renovated four-bedroom family home
– Open plan kitchen, dining & living area
– Two bathrooms (one fully renovated)
– Stylish Kitchen with dishwasher & 900mm gas cooktop/oven
– Open fireplace & R/C air conditioning
– Theatre room with projector & screen included
– North facing covered verandah
– Pet & kid friendly backyard
– Separate teenagers retreat or home office
– Set on a 607m2 parcel of land
Contact Anthony Sorace 0413690459 for more information