42 Greenacre Road WOLLONGONG, NSW 2500Sold $1,860,000
THE ULTIMATE INVESTMENT 4x Properties on 1x Title
House Sold - WOLLONGONG NSW
Are you looking for the ultimate investment property or perhaps a family home that offers accommodation for the extended family while still having the option to collect a rental income? Then look no further then this versatile, rare offering.
Renovated and updated throughout, the owners have spared no expense in labour and time, bringing old back to new.
The property is situated on level 1131m2 of land and consists of:
1x Three bedroom Villa, 2x One bedroom Villas and a 3 bedroom plus study home. All of which are separately metered and have allocated car spaces and garaging.
Currently returning over $96,000 per annum, all on secure leases, providing you with an immediate return on your investment.
The grounds are beautifully maintained with manicured gardens and freshly painted interiors and exterior. Offering a modern design with a generous floor space, open plan living and dining areas, brand new kitchens with elegant stainless steel appliances (Miele appliances in the three bedroom home) sleek bathrooms, built in wardrobes, LED down-lighting, reverse cycle air conditioning, new flooring throughout, private courtyards and a fabulous entertainment area with a leafy outlook.
Minutes walk from the free shuttle bus, Wollongongs Public & Private Hospitals, Beaten Park Leisure Centre, Gwynneville Shops and only 5 minutes drive to Wollongong Beaches CBD, University & TAFE.
– 4x properties on 1x Title, The Ultimate Investment!
– 1x Three bedroom villa, 2x One bedroom villas, 1x Three bedroom plus study home
– Currently returning over $96,000 per annum (approx)
– Solid brick and tile construction with the three bedroom home being brick veneer
– Renovated and updated throughout with freshly painted interiors and exterior
– Situated on a level 1131m2m2 block with parking for 8 vehicles
– Potential to explore strata possibilities or redevelopment (S.T.C.A.)
– Walking distance to the free shuttle bus, Wollongongs Hospitals, local shops, CBD, Beaches and Wollongong University & TAFE
Council Rates: $4076.06 (per annum)
Water Rates: $2694.08 (per annum)
Contact Anthony Sorace for more details on 0413690459
- 8 bed
- 5 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1131 m²
- 2 Garage