99 Gibsons Road FIGTREE, NSW 2525Sold $665,000
Boasting Space, Potential & Location
House Sold - FIGTREE NSW
On offer is this traditional-style single level brick veneer home that has been meticulously maintained, ideal for the growing family and for those who would like to add their own personal touch.
Featuring four bedrooms, two bathrooms with ensuite to the main, large formal lounge & dining area, beautiful open brick fire place, open plan kitchen to the family room, built in robes to three of the bedrooms, new floating timber floors throughout, updated appliances, single lock up garage and covered pergolas to the front & rear of the property, perfect for the summer months ahead.
Only a short stroll to public transport & Figtree Schools, moment’s drive to Figtree Grove Shopping Centre and 10 mins drive to Wollongong CBD and local beaches.
Set on a level 568sqm block, backing on the reserve, with great potential to extend or add an additional level (STCA)
– Four bedrooms with ensuite to the main
– Large formal lounge & dining area
– Updated appliances to the kitchen
– Open brick fire place in the family room
– New floating timber floors throughout
– Front & rear covered entertaining areas
– Single lock up garage with internal access
– Level 568sqm block backing onto the reserve
– Potential to extend or add an additional level (STCA)
– Close to Bus stops, Figtree High School & mins drive to Figtree Grove
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 568 m²