11 Balmoral Street, Balgownie NSW, BALGOWNIE, Australia
Looking for a dual income investment property that has potential for re-development (STCA) or the family home that provides a secondary income, then look no further then this versatile, rare offering.
The property is original throughout and consists of:
Generous size three-bedroom home with a formal living and dining area, spacious Kitchen and an extra study/family room. And to the rear of the home, is a Two-bedroom granny flat, ideal for that extra income or extended family.
Both properties have the potential rental return of $800 - $900 per week.
It is situated on level 1009m2 (approx) of land and has a 21.6m frontage, Zoned R2, perfect for re-development (STCA)
Located perfectly, 350 metres front the popular Balgownie Village, offering a great range of local shops, cafes, and restaurants. Only 10 minutes drive to Wollongong CBD, local beaches and University.
- Large three bedroom home & two bedroom granny flat
- Potential rental return between $800 - $900 per week
- Near level 1009m2 block, 21.6m frontage, Zoned R2
- Double carport with single garage & workshop
- 350 metres front the popular Balgownie Village, offering a great range of local shops, cafes, and restaurants
Contact Anthony Sorace for more information 0413690459