26B Acacia Ave, Gwynneville NSW, GWYNNEVILLE, Australia
This stylish north facing Torrens Title duplex offers a modern sophisticated lifestyle, filled with fresh light interiors, while combining luxury suburban living with city convenience.
Showcasing four generous size bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with ensuite, walk in robe and balcony. Spacious open plan living and dining area with a high-quality Kitchen offering the latest SMEG/Miele appliances, 900mm gas cooktop/oven, Caesar stone bench tops with breakfast bar. The bathrooms are sleek in design and provide the latest fixtures and fittings, dual living areas including a top-floor parents retreat, ducted air conditioning throughout, security alarm system, LED lighting, internal laundry, vast volume of storage and double garage with remote.
This home is near-new and has a stunning covered alfresco area, perfect for entertaining all year round, with a fully fenced yard and low maintenance required, this property is typically sought by the savvy down sizer.
Located a short walk to Gwynneville shops, public transport, local Schools, Beaten Park leisure centre, Wollongong's Public & Private Hospital, the free shuttle bus, & short drive to the University, CBD and local beaches.
- Modern four bedroom Torrens Title duplex
- Master suite w/ walk in robe, ensuite & balcony
- Spacious light filled interiors w/ open plan design
- Sophisticated kitchen w/ SMEG appliances & Caesar stone bench tops
- Dual living areas including a top-floor parents retreat
- Ducted air conditioning, LED lighting, Security alarm system
- Double garage w/ remote control & plenty of storage
- Stunning covered alfresco area, perfect for entertaining
- Low maintenance & fully fenced backyard w/ side access
- Minutes' walk to Wollongong Hospitals, free shuttle bus, Beaten Park Leisure Centre, CBD and only minutes' drive to Wollongong's beautiful Beaches
*** DISCLAIMER: Please note Virtual Furniture has been used for marketing purposes ***