36 Hodges Place, Currans Hill NSW, CURRANS HILL, Australia
Perfectly positioned in the established suburb of Currans Hill, this charming three-bedroom home offers single level living on a generous 608m2 block, ideal for the savvy first home buyer or investor.
Offering three generous sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes, open plan kitchen and dining with plenty of cupboard space and gas cooking, separate living area with reverse cycle air conditioning, two-way bathroom with a separate toilet, spacious internal laundry, ceiling fans in all bedrooms as well as the living and dining area.
Stepping outside you have a large covered entertaining area, single carport and a fully fenced low maintenance yard, which is perfect for the kids and pets to play.
Located only a short distance to Currans Hill public school, public transport, local shops, Narellan Town Centre and easy access to the Hume motorway.
- Three generous sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
- Updated Kitchen with gas cooking
- Separate living and dining area with air conditioning
- Two-way bathroom with separate toilet
- Large covered entertaining area
- Single carport
- Low maintenance, kid & pet friendly backyard
- Currently tenanted at $380p/w