This well presented two-bedroom apartment is perfect for the savvy investor or first home buyer looking for the ideal lifestyle.
Situated on the top floor, offering great sized bedrooms, both with mirrored built in wardrobes, neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bench, open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning, west facing balcony with breathtaking escarpment views, main bathroom with separate bath and shower and internal laundry with dryer. Extra features include a double tandem garage and security intercom.
Conveniently located in a highly sought-after area, just moments from Wollongong CBD, North Wollongong beach, Wollongong University, public transport, cafes, restaurants and easy access to the M1 freeway.
- Two bedrooms, both with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Large kitchen with breakfast bench and plenty of cupboard space
- Open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- West facing balcony with breathtaking escarpment views
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Double tandem garage with remote control
- Top floor apartment with security intercom
- Walking distance to restaurants, cafes, train station, beaches and Wollongong CBD
- Potential rental return between $400 - $420 per week
Quarterly Rates & Fees
Strata: $675 p.q
Council: $395 p.q
Water: $176 p.q