First time offered in twenty years is this charming cottage style home, built over a century ago, this was the original Bulli farm house. Set back from the main road surrounded by beautiful native trees, this is truly a hidden beachside oasis boasting history & charm.
Offering three generous size bedrooms with ensuite to the master, ideal kids bedroom offering a unique loft, updated kitchen with SMEG oven, main bathroom offers a freestanding bath with separate shower & toilet, high ceilings throughout, gorgeous cypress pine timber floors, freshly painted, new carpets, separate living and dining area with stylish louver windows, creative art studio with external entrance, detached home office with air conditioning, covered alfresco area overlooking the native front garden, north/west facing deck with a fire pit and culinary gardens and double carport.
Located in the perfect position, only 900m to Bulli Beach, walking distance to the local shops, schools, public transport, easy access to the Freeway and only 15 minute drive to Wollongong CBD and University.
- Three generous size bedrooms with ensuite to the master
- Separate living & dining area with louver windows
- High ceilings, Cypress pine timber floors, Freshly painted & New carpet
- Creative art studio & detached home office with air conditioning
- Covered alfresco area overlooking the native front garden
- North/West facing deck with a fire pit & culinary garden
- Development opportunity (STCA) 21.5m Frontage, 670m2 block approx
- Located only 900m to Bulli Beach & walking distance to the local shops, schools, public transport